Commercial-Industrial & Institutional ICF
Ensures maximum safety!
- Walls have a fire rating of 3+ hours
- Reinforced concrete provided resistance to high winds and storms.
- Non-organic material prevents insect damages as well as mold and mildew growth.
- Reduce sound transmission by two thirds with an STC rating of 50 +
- EPS stops air movement and creates an airtight seal around the structure.
Contact us today to discuss your project needs and get a free estimate.
ICF walls have always been structurally conforming with lateral load provisions in high wind and seismic zones.
ICF construction in Canada was prescriptively described in the National Building Code of Canada beginning in 2005 Requirements for design and construction of ICF both above and below grade have considered lateral load provisions since its introduction.
BUILDING BETTER IT ALL STARTS WITH
BRABO GREEN BUILDING INC
We pride ourselves on providing unique and tailored solutions to all your requirements from Commercial- Institutional Architectural design and engineering to meeting the logistical demands of the fast- paced building industry.
If you need high quality ICF Contractor we’d love to provide the expertise design and constructions for your projects please contact us today to discuss your project .